Monday, April 09, 2007

All Work and No Play

In addition to the late blog I'm just now posting (see "A Spot of Drought" below) I thought I'd throw on this lighter note as well.

Taking advantage of the amazing technology brought to you by none other than Steve Jobs himself--or more accurately, a sales associate located several thousand rungs on the corporate ladder below Herr Jobs, I thought I would bust out my new MacBook and share some of the pictures I've gathered with people. If you're looking for stunning physical beauty and all of the wonder that Africa can offer, than I can suggest a couple of other webpages because you'll find nothing like it here. Instead, just a couple of shots of me and my friends goofing off, and then one video preview of the short film we're making. So, prepare yourselves for Rent To Own IV and keep hopes in store for actually spiritually uplifting material to come at some foreign date...

I'm trying to upload the video to here, but if that fails, just check out the youtube site, and the showering photo should be in my album. Have fun and Happy Easter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0jAgQGED5c